About NCR Silver
Take Your Dreams to the Next LevelThe complete tablet POS system from NCR Silver was built for entrepreneurs with big aspirations
- You know where you want to go
You want more customers and help making better business decisions. You may want to expand. And you definitely wouldn’t mind more time back in your day.
- NCR Silver can get you there
NCR Silver is a cloud-based payment, marketing and management solution that can help grow your business, make your life easier, and save you serious time.
- NCR Silver differentiators
Unlike other tablet point-of-sale systems, NCR Silver offers unmatched support, simplified technology and a no-compromise commitment to helping merchants succeed.
- You've got people
In your corner is the award-winning Silver Concierge service and live 24/7 customer support. This team will not only set up your POS system, but maintain your inventory every month.
Always On, So You Don’t Have to BeInnovative technology and anytime reliability await entrepreneurs who choose NCR Silver
- Call, email, IM or text a live agent – 24/7 – before your doors open and after you close.
- Accept credit cards even when your Internet or processor is down.
- Take mobile payments with your tablet.
- Ditch old-fashioned punch cards for integrated loyalty.
- Manage your employees and inventory with ease.
- Access in-depth sales reports from the store, or your home.
Read The SidewalkWhere small business thrives
The Sidewalk is a blog powered by NCR Silver that focuses on issues important to small business merchants:
- Retail and restaurant trends
- Consumer behavior
- Technology tips
- Point-of-sale news
- NCR Silver updates
It's dedicated to the spirit of Main Street, and to the entrepreneurial fire in all of us.Check It Out
Over a Century of Financial Tech Know-HowNCR and NCR Silver have your back
To better address the needs of entrepreneurs, NCR Corporation launched its Small Business division and NCR Silver.
By choosing NCR Silver, you're partnering with a company that literally invented the financial technology industry. It secured the first patent on the cash register, commercialized the first barcode scanner, and hasn't stopped innovating since.
This is the team you want in your corner.Learn about NCR