As an operations team, we can run numbers from one location or we can run numbers for the entire company, for each region, with different franchisees. Throughout our brand, we can see the performance from a reporting standpoint every hour.Melissa Diaz, Hot Dog on a Stick, Carlsbad, CA
Run Your Business AnywhereThe cloud enables time-saving benefits for your business
- Access valuable data remotely on any device.
- Receive automatic updates in real time.
- Keep employees in tune, no matter where they are.
- Know your data is safe, even if your location is damaged.
- Turn low-cost equipment like tablets into a POS system.
Remember How Things Were Before the Cloud?Cloud technology gives small businesses big-business tools and can transform off-the-shelf technology into a complete POS system
Used to be, your business had a computer server on site.
Using consumer-grade off-the-shelf hardware, such as the iPad, as a POS device? Not likely. Accessing reports from the comfort of your own home? Not possible. Mobile transactions? Forget about it.
The cloud makes these limitations a thing of the past.
Cloud Point-of-Sale FAQsSee more on how the cloud works and other NCR Silver issues
- Why do I want my data in the cloud?
You can access vital data from anywhere and you don't have to keep servers in your store.
- How does the cloud work with my POS system?
Your store or restaurant interacts with the cloud for credit processing, POS synching and back office functionality.
- Can I take payments without an Internet connection?
Yes! With Offline Credit enabled, you can take payments and they will be automatically processed once your connection is re-established.
- Where is the NCR Silver cloud?
Your data is stored in a hardened, non-descript facility with state-of-the art technology that includes redundant power.