During Small Business Saturday and Beyond, The Bill’s on Silver
Thousands of people have pledged to #shopsmall on Small Business Saturday, the day sandwiched between Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
That’s a great thing, because small businesses need all the help they can get in our opinion.
But why stop at just one Saturday? That’s why we’re extending it to five Saturdays until the end of the year.
Our promotion is called The Bill’s on Silver, and it’s intended to get people not only talking about small business but actually spending money on it.
Each Saturday starting Nov. 28, we’ll hand out hundreds of dollars of gift vouchers to shoppers to encourage them to shop at our merchants’ stores. We’ll also set up their vouchers in the point-of-sale back office and help them market to those customers using the integrated marketing features in NCR Silver.
Here are the lucky winners:
- Nov. 28 — The Fish Store in metro Atlanta. “With the largest selection of fish and corals in the Southeast,” they say, “The Fish Store offers choices to fit all experience levels and budgets.” If you’re looking for some exotic fish or accessories in Chamblee, Ga, look for a rep … and a $10-off voucher.
- Dec. 5 — Elliston Place Soda Shop in Nashville. The location of the soda shop is on the National Register of Historic Places and is mentioned in the book 1,000 Places to See Before You Die. The nostalgic atmosphere makes it a popular filming site for music videos, television commercials and photo shoots. (It’s also a very popular spot to grab a snack).
- Dec. 12 — NOOCH Vegan Market in Denver. Interested in the vegan lifestyle in the Mile High City? This market sells vegan groceries, snacks, books, body care products, kitchenware, gifts and accessories.
- Dec. 19 — Love & Aesthetics in San Diego. Looking for some unique furniture, accessories or art in Southern California? Then take a walk into this boutique store on Fir St.
- Dec. 26 — Revolution Offroad near Orlando. Whether on four wheels, or in a “Mucky Duck,” these guys know how to have a good time. We’ll be handing out hundreds of gift vouchers to shoppers near this business the day after Christmas.
Whether you can make it to these establishments on the given Saturdays or not, we encourage you to keep small business in mind everyday.
Related post: Dreaming Big, Starting Small