Copyright(c) 2016 NCR Corporation
3097 Satellite Blvd.
Duluth, GA 30096, U.S.A.
All rights reserved.
The NCR Silver service is offered and provided by NCR Corporation.
You may obtain the NCR Silver Purchase Terms and NCR Silver Merchant Agreement by clicking here.
You may obtain the NCR Silver Merchant Billing Terms and Equipment Return and Refund Policy by clicking here.
All material at ncrsilver.com (“content”) is subject to U.S. and international copyright law. Each page is subject to this Copyright and Legal Terms page, as well as the copyright notice(s) and any additional conditions the page contains.
NCR Silver is a registered trademark of NCR Corporation. All brand and product names appearing on this website are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of their respective holders.
You may display or print content, or save it to electronic or magnetic storage, for your own use only.
You may link to pages at ncrsilver.com provided that you do not misrepresent the nature, content, or source of the linked pages.
You may republish pages from ncrsilver.com on the following terms:
The republication must be for non-commercial purposes.
You may not alter the content, and you must include all authorship notices or attributions that are contained in the page. If the page includes links to pages at ncr.com other than this one, you must either link to or include those pages in the republication as well.
If republication occurs electronically, you must include (or include a link to) this page.
If republication occurs in printed form (for example, in a book or newsletter), you must include the following notice:
Copyright 2016 by NCR Corporation
Originally published at http://ncrsilver.com
Used with permission.
For other uses, please contact us.
CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. Neither NCR Corporation nor any content contributor will be liable for damages which you, or anyone else, directly or indirectly suffer because you visit ncrsilver.com.
Content about NCR Silver products and services is for informational purposes only and does not constitute binding specifications or representations relating to them.
This site includes links to non-NCR web sites. When you click on a link to one of those sites, NCR is not responsible for the consequences. What you find there is not under our control, and is not our responsibility.
We strongly believe in respecting copyright and other intellectual property rights. Material that infringes the intellectual property rights of any person will not be permitted at this site. If you become aware of such material, please contact us so that we may take appropriate action.
STANDARD HARDWARE WARRANTY AND EXTENDED MAINTENANCE POLICY
LAST UPDATED: 1 MARCH 2017
All hardware items include a standard 30 day warranty against defects in manufacture, beginning on date of purchase.
Qualifications: Hardware must be purchased new from NCR or from an NCR authorized reseller. Only applicable to hardware purchased for use in the contiguous United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. Wear and tear, damage, and misuse are excluded and not covered.
Qualified hardware items as determined by NCR receive extended maintenance coverage, extending the overall standard hardware warranty coverage to 3 years. Extended maintenance coverage commences immediately following the expiration of the standard hardware warranty period and will last through month 36 (from date of purchase). The following conditions apply:
- Merchant may replace any single hardware item a maximum of 3 times during the entire extended maintenance period, limited to a rate of once per year.
- NOTE: Tablets and Apple Mac minis® will only be replaced 1 time during the entire extended maintenance period.
- Extended maintenance works on an advanced exchange basis.
- NCR may replace defective units with refurbished units.
- Any break (cancellation, default, or breach) in the contract/service plan, billing terms, or NCR Silver Merchant Agreement will automatically void any extended maintenance coverage.
- Extended maintenance is non-transferrable.
- Merchant will be charged the then-current MSRP for:
- Defective hardware items not returned within 30 days.
- Hardware items returned in a damaged state.
- The return of a wrong item (example: wrong serial number or product)
- Hardware purchased prior to the effective date of a NCR Silver Concierge or Total service plan subscription is not covered.
- Wear and tear, damage, theft, loss, and misuse are excluded and not covered.
Qualifications: Subscription to an NCR Silver Concierge and Total service plan. Hardware must be purchased new from NCR or from an NCR authorized reseller. Only applicable to hardware purchased for use in the contiguous United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. Wear and tear, damage, and misuse are excluded and not covered.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM
Contact Customer Care:
Email Us: email@example.com
Call Us: 1-877-270-3475
Text Us: 1-877-270-3475