Your Payment Options Just Got More Flexible with Version 3.11
Version 3.11 is here, and if you’re a service provider, caterer or custom retailer, you’re going to like the two top features.
With this new functionality, NCR Silver users can schedule their service or pick-up date for a later time and the POS system will automatically track it. This helps businesses offer more seamless service.
Future orders are fully built into reporting, meaning you can close out with no discrepancies.
It can be used by any business, but was built for caterers such as wedding cake makers, retailers with custom orders and service providers such as dry cleaners and tailors.
Key features include:
- The ability to recall info such as balance due and order due date on any connected device in the store.
- Easy searching — you can find orders by date or other criteria.
- Flexible payments — orders can be paid before or after.
- Smart reporting — unpaid orders, for example, are not included in your net sales report to minimize accounting errors.
With this new feature, which will be released May 23, NCR Silver Pro Restaurant Edition customers can charge “house account” customers on the date of sale and bill them later. In addition, merchants can export this data and send statements to customers for easy invoicing. This feature is particularly useful for caterers, delivery services and hotel room service.
As with future orders, house accounts are tied into reporting, allowing for easy end-of-shift reporting with no discrepancies.
Access this new feature under the “Customers” tab.
Key house account features include:
- Deep customer data including contact info.
- Easy invoice creation.
- Convenient balance display at the point of sale.
- Maximum credit limits for particular customers.
There are many other features available for download in 3.11 in the iTunes store. Come back to The Sidewalk for a full run-down. Hint: If you ever wished your “86” list was integrated at your point of sale, you’ll be happy…